I hope this finds you healthy and well.
Selena and I are in the midst of pivoting what we do to be able to help you social change leaders make your big dent in the universe since it’s probably going to be quite some time before we can get together in person again.
Based on what we hear from you, we will be re-configuring some of our offerings to be more affordable, more accessible and most importantly more relevant for exactly what you need to survive and thrive this unique moment in our history.
Thank you to everyone who has completed our survey that just went out.
With tremendous love and affection,
Becky & Selena
Updates from our Alumni:
- Nicole Taylor, author and wellness teacher, as well as one of the faculty member for our fellowship program, has created a podcast exploring how your spiritual practice is helping you meet this present moment. It’s called A Joyful Pause Podcast, named after her book with the same title. If you are yearning for making spiritual meaning of what is happening in the world right now, check this out.
- Eunice Lin Nichols wants you to know about two Encore.org fellowship opportunities, one of which the deadline is in two days! Yikes! Get it soon!
- The Gen2Gen Innovation Fellowship is the new initiative I’ve been working on for the last 6 months. We’re accepting applications now through July 15. I would love to have a truly multigenerational, multicultural cohort of fellows dedicated to bridging generational divides in our pilot year! Plus, each fellow gets $10k to support their work and a chance to win another $5k at a virtual pitch event in front of an audience of expert judges. (Any chance I could twist your arm to be part of our judging audience next spring—it’ll be an hour or two max of your time!)
- The Encore Public Voices Fellowship is another fellowship in partnership with the OpEd Project that we’re offering at the same time, — if you’re thinking about doing more writing, in particular about the responsibility we have to make the world a better place for our kids, YOU might want to think about applying for that fellowship yourself. 🙂
- Finally, if now is finally the time to get around to making your elevator pitch video, we want tell you about Tony Wise Founder of 307 Films. He did all the videos we used for the 100,000 Homes Campaign and he also created all the videos we use for The Billions Institute. He is lovely to work with and he’s really good at what he does. For a sample of what he can do, check out this short video he produced about Eunice Lin Nichols’ experience with our fellowship.