Exponential Impact – Self Paced
This course is for progressive and social justice oriented social change leaders who want to learn how to apply our signature, step-by-step model for designing equitable large-scale change without inadvertently reproducing the oppression that caused the problem in the first place or wasting your scarce time or money on elaborate strategic planning sessions. This course will help you spread and scale your solution to everyone who could possibly benefit as quickly as possible.
What you need to know and do as a leader of a large-scale change initiative is entirely different from what is required to run a successful program. We’ll teach you everything you need to know and do so you can beat those odds!
You and your team will learn all of this at your own pace, taking you no more than six months. Because we want this to be self-help, not “shelf” help. Get it?
In the first half of the course, Dr. Christine Ortiz, Founder of Equity Meets Design, will guide you through deeply interrogating your proposed solution to ensure that it actually solves the problem.
In the second half of the course, Becky Margiotta, cofounder of the Billions Institute, will guide you through designing a plan to go to scale.
As a result of completing this course, you will gain confidence that your solution is, indeed, worth scaling, and have a solid plan for going to scale in hand.
As we mentioned before, this is a self-paced course. You and your team will have lifetime access to all of the resources and materials. Additionally, you will have access to two office hour sessions with Becky Margiotta. We will give you customized feedback every step of the way.
The tangible learning outcomes of this course are:
- Refine your solution so that it actually solves the problem, advances equity, and is ready for scale
- Craft a “just right” bold, quantifiable, time-bound aim for your next wave of expansion (not too incremental, not too grandiose)
- Identify appropriate strategies and tactics to gain leverage as you go to scale based on your unique circumstances
- Concisely articulate a viable theory of change for going to scale that you can take to funders
The Fine Print
- Enroll anytime – course starts immediately
- Lifetime access to asynchronous materials
- 30 day guarantee – you can ask for a refund anytime within the first month if you decide this isn’t the right support for you and your team
Designing Equitable Large-Scale Change. Certification Program offered by the Billions Institute instructed by Christine Ortiz and Becky Margiotta.